Tuesday 3 January 2012

30 Blogs in 30 Days - Day 2

**Apologies for this post being a day late - we had a slight family emergency, all sorted now :-)**

My Parents <3

For many complicated reasons my Dad was the one who raised my brother and I by himself from when we were very young, and although I may be biased, my word, he did a fantastic job! I can never remember once in my childhood having a problem or issue that my Dad couldn't solve, he was always so selfless and did the best he could for us in every situation. Even when the going was as tough as it could be he never stopped fighting for us, striving for the very best for his children.

When I was 12, my Dad met my StepMum, and what a blessing she is! Once she had fell in love with my Dad she opened up her heart and her life to the rest of his family, and I then became the eldest of 4 siblings - I had gained a Step Brother and a Step Sister! 11 years later and we are all a massive happy family and I know my Dad and Mum were very proud parents on my wedding day, my Dad was BEAMING as he walked me down the aisle and I'm so thankful for all the advice and help they both gave me running up to the big day. I love you <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment