Wednesday 4 January 2012

30 Blogs in 30 Days - Day Four

This is what I have eaten today!

You are all going to think I'm such a greedy guts! I have been so hungry today!

Today I have had...

Belvita Biscuits for Breakfast

Pasta n Sauce - Cheese, Leek and Ham flavour, very yummy but it was very stinky in the staff kitchen!

A mid afternoon cup-a-soup!

It all went downhill when I got home........

I made myself a mini sandwich when I was making my Husbands lunch for work the next day! Oops!

Then a very yummy pasta bake for tea.

Two cranberry muffins and far too many cookies whilst watching TV in the evening!

This is what happens when you get used to eating too much over Christmas! :-(

so sorry about the boring post - I'm not on my own laptop but I didn't want to miss a post!

See you tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment