Sunday 1 January 2012

30 Blogs in 30 Days - Day One

Introducing Me!

I always find talking about myself very strange! I will try to keep this short and sweet.

I am 22, and what some people would consider a young wife, I met my husband when I was 17, He was my childhood sweetheart and we had our fantastic wedding day in October 2011, exactly a year after the proposal! I love my husband more than I thought humanly possible.

I have a cat called Trixie, who is the most pampered spoilt little feline you will ever meet!

I am a newly baptised Christian, who only just found her Faith in January 2011 (Lots more on this to come)!

My favourite colour in the whole wide world is purple.

I would like to consider myself happy and outgoing, I love doing things for the people I love and making them smile.

I have a love for Amercian TV, mainly F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Grey's Anatomy, and have a huge love affair with The Twilight Saga!! Also oddly, I love 'Die Hard' just as much!

I work full time but am also thinking about starting a family in the near future (also lots more on this to follow!)

This is me in a nut shell and I am looking forward to sharing more with you all soon!

Happy New Year xxxx

2 comments: